Thursday, October 2, 2008

Fishing

As I said before I love fishing, anywhere at anytime. They say that the worst day fishing is better than any good day at work and I completely agree with that. I'd rather be fishing in a boat on a lake but I will go anywhere. Lakes, rivers, dams and creeks I love it all the same. My friends and I have had some success of late catching a 33" northern, 23" carp, 22" catfish and a 25" catfish. I love just being outside and doing stuff but fishing just makes it that much better. Waiting for something to bite and fighting to real it in is a really good time. I like using worms, leeches, minnows, and crankbaits. I like using the crankbaits more because your always doing something, casting, realing, trying new spots, switching lures, you just can't get bored. I love fishing and will never stop doing it until I lose both my arms.

1 comment:

Kaei said...

Joe,
I really like fishing too. Last year on one of our fishing trips I caught a catfish. The only bad part of the trip is that the catfish pooped on me, not fun at all! And I saw a show were a man with no arms was a pretty good fisherman, he used his feet. So, if you lost your arms you would not have to give up your fishing.
Kaei