My name is Joe Ranthum as some of you may know. As I said last time I'm 21 years old and have lived in the La Crosse area for about a year now. I am originally from Watertown WI and went to Luther Preparatory Highschool their. After I graduated I went to Waukesha County Technical College (WCTC) in Waukesha for a one year automotive program. I finished the program and realized that I now strongly disliked working on cars all day everyday. I ended up taking a semester off to move to Onalaska and enroll in the Landscape Horticulture program at Western Tech. Now that I'm here and settled in everything is going good and I like my degree program a lot.
Some of the things I like to do in my free time is fishing, sleeping, working on my firebird, watching college and NFL football on weekends, watching the Brewers, wrestling with my dog, listening to music, and having fun any way I can. Some of my favorite bands are Pink Floyd, Tool, Jimi Hendrix, Metallica, Led Zepplin, The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, Crosby Stills and Nash, and Wilco to name afew but the list goes on. My favorite NFL team is the PACKERS and college football is the Wisconsin Badgers. I also love the Brewers very much. This is just a little bit about me and I hope it is a good week/weekend for wisconsin sports.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Firebird? what year?
Post a Comment